- Joe is a licensed Calfornia attorney and real estate broker.
Professionally, Joe has:
- developed and managed a business law firm representing domestic and international clients in all aspects of business creation, growth, maintenance, and disputes;
- worked in a civil litigation law firm; and has worked on various transactions for clients primarily in the entertainment, real estate, and international business arenas;
- served as General Counsel and a business advisor to an international petroleum products company
- consulted domestically and internationally in the healthcare business environment;
- created a 12 year old family run retail business concept;
- managed franchise operations and legal affairs in the RE/MAX CA & HI real estate brand, with over 400 offices;
- run a large franchisee company with multiple brokerage offices, including mortgage, escrow, marketing and insurance divisions;
- gained experience in the airline industry with Continental Airlines;
- established a self-publishing company and authored/edited Real Estate Agents' Reference Manual;
- become a Visiting Assistant Professor of Law in the U.S. and in France (Courses: Contracts I and II, Modern Real Estate Transactions, Intl. Intellectual Property, Copyright Law, and Sports Law).